This is my payment proof from Gagabux, i get $2.03. i joined this PTC 15 day a go, i think this PTC very - very good, because this PTC provide 15 sponsor ads to click, so we will get $0.15 per day.

This is a screenshot of my paymeny proof from Gagabux







if you are interested to join this ptc program, you can register via the link below.

register gagabux

good luck

Sign up to gagaBUX.com today!
Title: Payment Proof - Gagabux
Posted by faisal

Thanks for reading about Payment Proof - Gagabux

+ comments + 3 comments

April 20, 2010 at 1:29 AM

I have request a payment to GagaBux on 7-April-2010, but until today i am not get a money to my alertpay account? So, why I can't get my money?

Are u sure you get your money on gagaBux???

April 20, 2010 at 3:10 AM

sorry, i don't know, why you didn't get your paymet.

but i really get money from gagabux.

please try, sent message to support gagabux.

Anonymous
January 22, 2011 at 4:27 AM

I'm really Glad i discovered this web site.Added kahayan-faisal.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Post a Comment