Some time ago I was working on a project that requires a remote database hosting, all files except the database, I put on the local server, so in the hosting is database only. I was confused at first how to do a remote database hosting. after I searched on search engines I found it, the way is as follows:


1. you go to cpanel of your hosting.

2. go to remote MySql, like picture below


3. add host access and entry "%", like picture below


4. The result is like below


5. after that you must change the setting your connection to database like below


Title: How to remote database hosting?
Posted by faisal

Thanks for reading about How to remote database hosting?

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
February 9, 2011 at 4:09 PM

I am really Glad i discovered this website.Added kahayan-faisal.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Post a Comment